TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AGROXYLast updated: 7 December 2020; Effective date: 7 December 2020.
Thank you for using Agroxy services. These Terms are aimed exclusively at Agroxy services and are a legally binding agreement between you or, if you are a representative of a legal entity or other organization, this legal entity or organization (hereinafter - the User, "you" in any case) , on the one hand, and Agroxy Limited (hereinafter Agroxy, "we" in any cases) on the other hand, as well as establish the procedure for providing paid and free services on the sites agroxy.africa (hereinafter - the Terms): Please note that some services may be provided by Agroxy affiliates or Agroxy counterparties, so when "Agroxy" is used in the text of the terms, it means not only Agroxy Limited, a company registered in England, its affiliates, licensees or contractors. By visiting this site, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. The materials and links on the website are provided "as is" and are neither a suggestion nor any legal or other professional advice. Agroxy makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided on this website, including any assurance or warranty as to the suitability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of this website or its content, as the content consists of publicly available information containing data that companies provide voluntarily and in a self-determined amount. To use Agroxy, you must accept the Terms. Read them carefully. If you do not understand or accept certain provisions of the Terms, do not use Agroxy Use and/or visit of Agroxy (including all content available under the domain name https://agroxy.africa and all subdomains) means full and unconditional acceptance of the Terms by the User. The current version of the Terms is on the page at https://agroxy.africa/terms_and_condition. The terms and conditions may be changed by us without special notice by posting a new version of the Terms and Conditions at the same address. The new version comes into force from the moment of its placement on the Internet, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Terms.
1. Agroxy account (registration). The user can use Agroxy without restrictions within the access (or subscription) "WITHOUT LOGIN" without any special conditions and the creation of an Agroxy account (registration). To use other features available under other subscriptions "BASIC", "PRO", "PREMIUM" - you need to have an Agroxy account, which will be created after your registration and, if necessary, pay the subscription fee and/or go through other stages of verification (authentication, authorization). To create an account (registration), the User provides the information required by the registration form. If Agroxy has reason to believe that the information provided by the User is not reliable and up-to-date, Agroxy has the right in its sole discretion to terminate access to the User's account or delete it. To protect your Agroxy account, do not share your password with anyone. The user is responsible for the actions performed in or through his Agroxy account. The user is responsible for the security of the authentication data selected by him and their confidentiality. The User is responsible for the possible loss or distortion of data, as well as other consequences of any nature that may arise due to violation by the User of the provisions of these terms. If you learn of unauthorized use of your password or Agroxy account, notify support immediately and lock your account. Agroxy reserves the right to prohibit the use of certain aliases, as well as to set requirements for the alias and password (number of characters, valid characters, etc.). Including, but not limited to, it is prohibited to use a pseudonym that creates the impression of belonging to the administration of Agroxy or pretends to be another person. In case of detection of the use as a pseudonym of words (letter combinations), which may be considered as affecting the rights and legitimate interests of Agroxy and / or third parties, Agroxy has the right to request additional identification, delete the User's account or limit to his access to bringing the User's alias in line with Agroxy requirements. Do not abuse Agroxy services. You are responsible for your use of Agroxy and the content stored on it, and must adhere to our policies. We may verify that your use of Agroxy and its content complies with the Terms. Agroxy is not responsible for decisions made by the User, other persons who used the data obtained through our service. The third party sites referenced by Agroxy are beyond our competence and control. Agroxy is available on mobile devices. Do not use Agroxy if it distracts you and prevents you from following traffic or safety rules. You can create, download and send content to Agroxy, save it there. You retain all intellectual property rights in such content. That is, everything that belongs to you remains in your possession. We may send you service notices, administrative notices and other information related to your use of Agroxy. You can opt out of some of the messages. By using Agroxy, you do not acquire any intellectual property rights to Agroxy or the content you access. You may use content obtained from Agroxy only with the permission of its owner or in other cases permitted by law. The conditions do not give you the right to use the branded design or logos of Agroxy. It is forbidden to delete, hide or modify any official messages displayed on Agroxy or related to it. We will be grateful for the link to this site or to the corresponding channel in messengers when using the data received by means of Agroxy.
3. Agroxy usage rules By using Agroxy, the User agrees: Only register as a User on behalf of another person if specifically asked by this other person with supporting documentation. Do not mislead Users about their identity or their relationships with other persons, companies, legal entities. Do not take actions aimed at disrupting the normal functioning of Agroxy. Do not use automatic scripts to collect Agroxy information and / or interact with it without special permission. Do not place advertisements and / or political propaganda (including links to third-party resources, if the main purpose of the links is to attract traffic to such resources), unless otherwise specifically established by a separate agreement between the User and Agroxy. The Agroxy user has the right to post his content and express his opinion, if they do not contradict the Terms and the legislation of England and Wales. Prohibited: discrimination, aggression, trolling, transition to personality, obscene language and other methods that go beyond a reasoned and correct discussion or have a fraudulent nature. The user is personally responsible for any information he places on Agroxy.
5. Access to Agroxy services, subscription. According to the needs of Users, we have created 4 levels of access to Agroxy (subscription): WITHOUT LOGIN - access to the service Map of storage facilities, Map of registered companies, Charts of price indices for agricultural products for the last month, Database of available seeds, Ability to see all applications for purchase and sale of production and seeds, Alphabetical catalogue of companies and information on each of the companies catalogue. Any User has free access to these services within this subscription. BASIC - functionality "WITHOUT LOG IN" plus Ability to sell or buy grain and agricultural produce, auto logistics and storage in the elevator, Additional filters on the maps, Graphs of the price index for agricultural products for the last 3 months, the ability to view them in different currencies, Profile page for each elevator with detailed information. To access the subscription, the User must register with Agroxy and create an account. PROFI - functional BASIC and ability offer fertilizers, machinery and seeds, Filters of companies by land bank, Tax number, cultivated crops, Information on sown areas and type of crop for 2019 in the company's profile, Coverage of elevators and railway stations on the map, Ability to show / hide on the map stations at risk and seaports. To access the subscription, the User must register with Agroxy, provide KYC information, create an account and pay the subscription fee in accordance with the current tariffs in two versions: month of use or year of use. PREMIUM - PROFI functionality and participation in online auctions. To access the subscription, the User must register with Agroxy, create an account, pass KYC information, pay the subscription fee in accordance with the current tariffs and go through all the stages of verification. The fact of fulfilment of Agroxy's obligations in connection with the payment of the relevant subscription by the User is considered to provide the User with access to all Agroxy functions within the subscription, regardless of whether the User has used such functions or not. After the user has gained access to the PROFI services, the user has 14 calendar days for a GUARANTEED refund. If the user of the annual subscription to Agroxy Profi decides to cancel the service before the end of the full term - the amount paid is deducted minus the full cost of the monthly tariff for all months when the subscription was valid. If the PROFI User refuses less than 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of payment - we will refund the full amount paid by the User, less commissions for the transaction of the bank or financial institution that made the payments. In case of blocking of the User's account due to violation of the Terms by him, the funds are not refundable. Cancellation or transition to another type of subscription will take place in the next billing period after the end of the current subscription period. We can change the tariff plans, the volume of subscription functionality, as well as the name and number of types of subscriptions (access levels) Agroxy and their prices. These changes will take effect after your current subscription period expires and you are notified when the next payment is due. We'll send you notifications of future changes at least 30 days before your invoice. If such notification is received later, the change will be applied to the next payment. If you cancel the updated tariff plan or price, you can unsubscribe from Agroxy at any time. Agroxy reserves the right to set exceptions to the use of subscriptions and applicable tariffs at any time. Agroxy announces information about such events in a way chosen at its discretion, including through advertisements on agroxy.com.ua or through messages.
6. Warranties and disclaimers We offer Agroxy services, providing the right level of service, and we hope that you will appreciate the benefits of using them. However, we cannot fully guarantee the quality of Agroxy's work. Unless explicitly stated, we make no commitment to certain features of Agroxy, its reliability, availability or suitability for your needs. No employee of Agroxy or any other person affiliated with Agroxy in any way may be held responsible for the appearance of inaccurate or even defamatory information, or for your use of information contained or linked to the pages of this site. Please make sure that you are aware that the information provided by Agroxy is provided freely and that between you and the owners or users of this site, the owners of the servers on which it is hosted, individual Agroxy contributors, any persons related to in any way with Agroxy, no agreement or contract is created that would allow you to file any legal charges against them. You receive a limited license to copy any information from this site; it does not create or provide for the possibility of imposing any contractual or non-contractual legal obligations either on Agroxy or on any of its agents, participants, organizers or other users. Under no circumstances will Agroxy or any other person or organization named on this site assume any responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies in the information posted on this site, and nor will they be liable to any party for any consequences of using this information. Agroxy shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising from the use of this website or its content. If the applicable jurisdiction does not allow the above limitation of liability, Agroxy's liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. This restriction also applies to third-party websites and their content that link to or link to agroxy.com. Therefore, please read the terms and conditions of use of any such website before using it. If you have found that our website contains material that may infringe your copyright, please notify us of this by sending information to [email protected] You can always write to us about your needs or wishes and we will try to implement them in future versions of services.
7. Responsibility of Agroxy Agroxy, its suppliers and distributors are not responsible for: damages that were not caused by our violation of the Terms; or any losses or losses that at the time of concluding the relevant agreement with you could not have been foreseen by the consequences of Agroxy's breach of the Terms; or losses associated with your business, including lost profits, income, opportunities or data. Agroxy's general liability for any claims under the Terms, including any indirect warranties, is limited to the amount you pay us for your use of the Service (or, if the subject of the claim is a free service, re-granting you access to that Service).
8. Legislation governing the Terms Terms and conditions of use of Agroxy by the User are regulated and interpreted in accordance with the legislation of England and Wales. Any dispute arising in connection with the Terms will be resolved exclusively in the English courts in accordance with its jurisdiction. Nothing in the Terms shall be construed as a violation of the legal rights of the User in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If any part of the Terms is declared invalid or invalid by any court, in whole or in part, this cannot be used to determine the validity and legal force of other sections of the Terms.
9. Final provisions The Terms govern the relationship between you and Agroxy and do not grant any beneficiary rights to third parties. If you violate the Terms and we do not take immediate action, it does not mean that we waive any rights we may have (such as the right to take appropriate action in the future). If a particular provision of the Terms cannot be applied, it does not affect any other provisions. Suitable addresses for sending legally significant messages are: For Agroxy: [email protected] For the User: e-mail address specified during registration. Agroxy details: Agroxy Limited, company registered in England, registration number 10507196, with registered address at 25 Faversham Road, London, SE6 4XE. UK.